Some of my highlights
- Favorite Type of Music: Anything But Country!
- True Hair Color: Can’t remember
- Favorite Soft Drink: Dr Pepper – unless you consider Red Bull a soft drink
- Favorite Sports Team: Patriots
- Favorite Smell: Fresh Hot Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Favorite Childhood Toy: Atari
- Favorite Flower: Daisy
Kristy is originally from Connecticut and a huge New England Patriots fan, which is not easy in this office. She grew up in Charlotte NC and lived in Murrells Inlet, SC for 10 years before moving to the Boone area. She became a member of the JSA family in May 2008 and has worked hard to become processing manager.
She has an amazing husband Mike, 3 beautiful grown children and 3 Pugs whom she is slightly obsessed with. In her spare time she enjoys just spending time with her husband and her pug babies G, Jules, and Mayo and up-cycling old furniture. Did I mention she LOVES pugs!