Some of my highlights
- Hometown: East Bend, NC
- Athletic Accomplishment: Back-to-Back High School State 2A Volleyball Champions
- Favorite TV Shows: Seinfeld, Full House and Golden Girls
- Favorite Candy: Gummies…specifically peach ones!
- Favorite College Team : UNC
- Favorite Professional Team: NY Yankees
- Broadway Production most likely to see: Les Miserables
Haley is a 2001 Graduate of the Walker College of Business at Appalachian State University with a degree in Risk Management & Insurance. While pursuing her degree, she served during her Senior year as President of the Insurance Fraternity Gamma Iota Sigma. Haley joined Jackson Sumner & Associates full time in 2002 after completing her NAPSLO Internship and was awarded an extended study in London with Lloyds.
Fast-forward to the present! Haley serves on the Young Agents Committee for the IIANC. She has two children, Alyssa an animal enthusiast, and J.J. the athlete. If she’s not at the office, she’s either at the baseball field, football field or basketball court, is going to or has just left the grocery store, or is sneaking off to secure another pair of heels!
Haley is a P&C and Professional Lines Underwriter and has completed her CIC Designation. She loves to talk, give her a call!