Some of my highlights
- Hometown: Charlotte, NC
- Favorite TV Show: 30 Rock
- Favorite Flower: Tulip
- Favorite Crayon Color: Cyan
- Favorite Class in School: Biology
- Favorite Childhood Toy: Lite Brite
- Dream Job as a Girl: Paleontologist
Rachel graduated from Appalachian State University in December of 2011 with a double degree in Risk Management & Insurance and Finance & Banking, where her Commercial Insurance Professor inspired her to get into the industry. She started working for JSA in 2012 and is currently a P&C Underwriter. In 2017 she received her CIC designation.
Rachel is originally from Charlotte and has one older sister. In her spare time she enjoys any kind of crafting and cooking.