Seasonal Special Events Coverage Is The Perfect Gift
We have moved on to Christmastime – sorry Thanksgiving, you can’t compete with all the fun events that the Christmas holiday provides! There are many insurance classes for special events, but this time of year these special events are not “one-size-fits-all.” That is where the expertise of our Underwriters can help. If your customers host special events in the Christmas season, we can help keep you on their nice list by providing Special Event General Liability customized for these seasonal risks.
A joyous gift you can provide to your customers is the fact that JSA writes many Holiday Special Events including (but not limited to):
- Meeting Santa Claus / Santa Land
- Christmas Plays
- Living Nativity Events
- New Year’s Eve Parties
- Holiday Carriage Rides
- Light Displays
- Musical Concerts
- Corporate Christmas Parties
- Christmas Festivals
- Craft & Gift Fairs (we also can provide coverage for vendors as such events)
To make the process easy, be sure to gather as much information about the event as you can from the insured.
- How many people will be attending?
- How long will you need coverage?
- Will there be additional vendors?
- Is the event at night?
- Do you require liquor liability?
- Will travel occur on roads or trails?
- How many horses are pulling the carriage?