Summer is for late nights, hot weather, a vacation state-of-mind, and a variety of Summer events – which combine to mean increased risks at these events. There are many insurance classifications available, and many of these special events may not fit neatly into one. That is where the expertise of our P&C Underwriters can help. If your customers host special events in Summer, we can cover them with Special Event General Liability customized for these seasonal risks.
It is your time to shine knowing JSA writes many Summer Special Events including (but not limited to):
- Fireworks Displays (Sponsor’s Risk Only)
- Craft Fairs
- Outdoor Festivals
- Music Concerts
- Class Reunions / Family Reunions
- Pig-Pickin / Barbeques
- Festivals & Celebrations
- and many more! Visit a full list of classes HERE.
To make the process easy, be sure to gather as much information about the event as you can from the insured.
- How many people will be attending?
- How long will they need coverage?
- Will there be additional vendors?
- Is the event at night?
- Do they require Liquor Liability Coverage?
And of course, there are things that can rule out coverage. Steer your clients away from these features:
- BYOB at festivals
- Water exposures at boat shows
- Fraternity/sorority conventions
- Raves, hard rock, EDM or rap concerts
- Automobile racing
- Other restrictions may apply depending on the risk