Jackson Sumner & Associates (JSA) and the Independent Insurance Agents of North Carolina (IIANC) have joined together for an exciting CE course on
E&S – The Exciting and Strange Side of Insurance.
Our own Danielle Wade is teaching the course.
The class will be a full overview of the E&S side of the industry, including:
- History of why and how the E&S market exists
- How business flows once it gets to a wholesaler
- How the E&S marketplace is regulated in NC
- Case Studies on E&S risks and what to look out for when comparing quotes
- Understanding the mystery of Lloyd’s of London
Danielle is teaching in 3 locations in the coming weeks:
- September 19 – Concord
- September 21 – Cary
- October 17 – Wilmington
To register for this 3 hour CE class go to www.iianc.com
**You must be an IIANC member to attend this class